I’ve decided that I really love the look and format for the Independent Publisher theme. Primarily because it has a word count attached to it, which helps with my project to keep my posts to a minimum of 500 words each.
So I’ve switched the themes of both my FR Nuzlocke blog and my Reading Notes project blog to this theme as it is the most helpful to me right now.
Also, off to tweak my project proposal criteria a bit. I’ve flipped through both books that I’m beginning with this week and there’s no way I’m churning out 500 words per chapter unless I’m effectively reciting everything in said chapter. So I’ll give myself a better buffer and chug out a 500+ word post for every 3-5 chapters that I read, depending on chapter page number amounts and such.